This Christmas, the Asheville Church is sponsoring one of the residential cottages at the Eliada Children's Home. The Cumming's Cottage houses nine adolescent girls age 12-17 who are receiving therapeutic treatment.
We are collecting both items and money to fund some specific needs for this group of young women. Donations will be taken through Sunday, December 4th. We would appreciate any contribution that you can make to help brighten the spirits of these girls on Christmas!
Here is a list of items requested by the home...
Basic Items Needed:
- Bath Towels and Wash Cloths
- Twin Sheets and Comforters
- Toiletries: Scented shampoo/conditioner, body wash, deodorant, hand soap, face wash, lotion, hair products,
- Colorful socks
- Metal Spatula
Wish List Items:
- Curtains x9
- Weighted Blankets
- Body Socks (adult size; can be found on Amazon.com)
- Two Colorful Fluffy Rugs
- Crochet Loom Sets
- Grilled Cheese Press
- Meditation Pillows
- Stationary Notecards
- Acrylic Paint in Various Colors
- Various Art supplies: markers, colored pencils, poster board, sewn sketch pads (no metal), bead kits, glitter glue, white t-shirts (various sizes for tie-dye), tie-dye kits,
- Sewn Journals/Composition Books (no metal please)
- Bean Bag Chairs
- Electric Pencil Sharpener
- Calming Music/ Meditation CD’s
Christmas Miracle Wish:
- Volleyball Net
- Gift cards to restaurants (local chain restaurants are great)
- Gift cards for activities/ field trips ( bowling, movies, trampoline park, Fun Depot, etc)
To donate or for more information, please contact Micheal Allred at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your generosity!